|The Atlantic Inn's twenty-one guest rooms, all individually furnished with antiques, await your arrival. Each guest room is furnished with private bath and telephone, and is located on either the second or third floor of the Inn. The Victorian charm that captivates you when you enter the Inn's lobby, repeats itself throughout the rooms. |
When you awake, let the aroma of fresh brewed coffee entice you to come down and enjoy a continental breakfast, including fresh-baked pastries, home-made granola, fresh fruit salad, yogurt, juices, assorted teas and coffee. Enjoy your morning meal on the sun-porch or while sitting on the Inn's wrap-around veranda. The quiet of the morning makes you feel as though time is standing still!
The Inn opens its' doors for the season late April each year and remains open until the end of October. Rooms range in size and rates as described below. Please note that rates and minimum stay requirements over holiday periods vary as follows. Rates are based on double occupancy.
(2 night minimum stay weekends):
Monday - Sunday April 28 - May 22, 2014
Sunday - Thursday May 26 - June 22, 2014
Sunday - Thursday Sept 8 - Oct 9, 2014
Monday - Sunday October 10 - Close...
night minimum stay weekends / 2 nights mid-week):
Monday - Sunday May 23 - June 21, 2014
Monday - Sunday June 23 - Sept 7, 2014
Friday - Saturday Sept 12 - Oct 12, 2014
Memorial Day Weekend - 3 night minimum stay - "Inn" Season Rates
4th of July Holiday Week - 4 night minimum stay - "Inn" Season Rates
(any stay that includes the 4th of July)
Labor Day Weekend - 3 night minimum stay - "Inn" Season Rates
Columbus Day Weekend - 3 night minimum stay - "Inn" Season Rates
Please note the following:
- Rates based on double occupancy and include a fresh baked continental breakfast.
- Check-In Time is 3pm.
- Check-Out Time is 11am.
- The Inn will be happy to accommodate your luggage to accommodate your island arrival and departure times.
- A *Crib or **Cot may be available in some rooms (based on size). Please call for availability and if the room will allow.
- Room size allowing, a third or fourth person MAY be allowed. Please call for availability of rooms that can accommodate more than two. An additional fee of $30 per person (12 years and older) will apply.
- 13% Rhode Island combined taxes and a 5% service charge are added to room rates at check-out.
- Deposit Requirement - 50% by check (this is required to help keep our rates down...) within one week of day reservation is made. If deposit is not received within 7 days unconfirmed reservations may be canceled without further notice.
- Unfortunately, we do not have handicap accessible rooms. For our guests with concerns or limitations regarding climbing stairs please consider requesting a room on the second floor at the time of making your reservation.
- All rooms have private bathroom facilities, however, not all rooms have a full bath with a tub. If this is a concern please be sure to mention it at the time of making your reservation.
- Balance upon check-out may be charged using Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards.
- Should cancellation of a confirmed reservation be necessary, your deposit is refundable (less a $30 fee) provided notification is received at least 2 weeks prior to your date of arrival. If a reservation is canceled within two weeks of your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited unless the room is rebooked.
- In the event of an early departure from the Inn, guests will be charged for 100% of their reservation, with a refund being issued only if we are able to rebook the room.
- If a guests ability to reach the island is affected by inclement weather (i.e. transportation of any sort is unavailable) your deposit will not be forfeit, but may be applied to a future stay.